We are looking for enthusiastic English and Pre School Teachers to foster and facilitate the intellectual
and social development of the children. Teaching preschool includes planning, implementing and
assessing lessons. You will teach children with patience and creativity. Pre School teacher duties
include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
• Proven working experience as a English and Pre School teacher
• Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities.
• Teaching and organisation skills.
• Patience and flexibility.
• Strong communication skills.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
• With Diploma in Bachelor of Science in Elementary or Secondary Education
• With Licensure Exam for Teacher (LET) passers will be an advantage
• Must have a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of other Foreign Language (TESOL) or (TEFL)
• 2 years of relevant experience for the position
• You must be between 23 to 40 years of age
If you are confident that you have the required skills and job qualifications then this is what we offer:
Perks of the Job:
• 5 days’ work week
• 40 hours per week
• Free Board and Lodging
• One Year contract
You have it ALL!!! Then what are you waiting for?
Let’s GET STARTED
for inquiries contact Ms. Mafe
Globe - 0917-6724306
Smart - 0908-8203053
or email your updated resume with job description to and picture, employment certificate, diploma, and passport copy to:
or call 758-1159 to 64 local 132